Denver advertising agency, blue onion, is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, and forward-thinking Project/Traffic Manager to add to our growing team. Must have 3+ years experience in project management, preferably at an Advertising/Marketing agency, from project kick-off to final launch (and beyond) with a proven ability to champion project team morale while also maintaining project budgets, scope and timelines. Ideal candidate will have experience managing web-based projects, with a proven track record of interactive project delivery. Must also excel at thinking outside of the box when problem solving to bring innovative ideas to life.
· 3+ years experience in Project Management
· Ability to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks in a stressful environment, and work occasional over-time as projects require.
· Excellent communication skills
· Extremely strong organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail
· Positive but assertive attitude
· Working knowledge of computers and applications such as MS Office, and project scheduling software (working knowledge of Creative Manager Pro or Workamajig preferred)
· Ability to converse in production areas of graphic design, programming, and video & radio production processes
· Ability to manage project budgets
· Ability compose project proposals, bids, and RFPs
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
Benefits: We provide comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees, including dual options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, disability benefits and life insurance, and an enhanced paid time-off program.
Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.