Moxie Sozo is seeking a seasoned full-time senior developer to be a part of our small web team. We are a Boulder-based, hyper-passionate full-service creative advertising agency, and we're looking for the best of the best.
Do you enjoy working with a close-knit group of dedicated developers, designers, and account managers in a fast paced environment? Are you obsessed with the details? A stickler for clean code, fast performance, and elegant UI? Always striving to be on the leading edge of emerging technologies, trends and standards, browser capabilities, compatibility issues, standards compliance and accessibility issues? Do you relish in sharing ideas, building & improving processes, and influencing decisions?
Those interested in truly dazzling our collective minds need to present a strong interactive portfolio and hold the following skills:
• Experience building out content management systems such as Wordpress and ExpressionEngine
• Experience working with E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify and Interspire
• Cross-browser compatibility and standards
• Adobe CS5 Creative Suite
• SEO best practices
• Superb written & verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience working in an agency environment and managing a team
• Mobile/web applications
• Responsive design experience
• Proficiency with Git or similar version control system
To apply for this position, shoot us an email with:
• Resume and a link to your online portfolio and/or links to projects you've worked on
• Years of programming experience
• Desired salary
• Availability to start (please be in the Boulder/Denver area)
• References (yep, we check 'em)
We love you, but please don't call. Respond to this ad at email@example.com and include "Senior Developer" in the subject line. This is a full-time, in-house position. Talk to you soon!