Vladimir Jones | Manager of Digital and Data
This job post has expired
Vladimir Jones has an opening for a Manager of Digital & Data. The Manager, Digital & Data drives strategy and differentiation directly for clients with data-driven media planning and analysis. This individual possesses strong client relationship skills and a deep understanding of existing ad tech and mar tech analytic and measurement solutions. The Manager, Digital & Data is responsible for driving clients’ digital and data strategy and leading the implementation of projects. This individual leads projects to ensure project delivery and bring meaningful stories and insights to the end client. This position pays between $75,000- $85,000 and can be based in either our Denver or Colorado Springs office.
• Oversee and develop the strategic media plans across all digital channels in support of client’s business goals
• Own client relationships as it relates to analytics requests and measuring campaign performance
• Own 3rd party analytic vendors for brand studies, attribution, research and lead the analysis and actionable take-aways for client
• Lead client projects with measuring media incrementality, multi-touch attribution, and media mix modeling
• Act as the primary digital and data point of contact for clients, presenting media plans, reports and status updates to key stakeholders
• Management and mentorship of Digital Strategists and Coordinators within the team
• Deliver insights and be thought leader in conversations with clients around their analytics
• Design new, innovative reports and analyses. Fully own projects from scope to execution
• Operate autonomously, focusing on keeping processes as efficient as possible
• Maintain a high level of pride in work, always looking to improve processes and increase scope
Required Skills & Experience:
• At least 7 years of measuring full funnel media campaigns
• 5+ years of digital marketing experience
• 5+ years of analytic solutions experience
• 5+ years in a client facing role
• Certified in Google Analytics, Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
• Digital marketing experience in SEM and paid social
• Experience in Google Tag Manager
• Experience with data visualization/dashboarding
• Experience with a data aggregator (ETL tool) preferred
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities, strategic thinking, and superior analytical skills
• General curiosity with technology and willingness to learn new platforms
• Excited to keep up with the latest progress and trends in ad tech
• Experience with the ad tech and mar tech ecosystem
• Experience managing attitudinal/campaign effectiveness studies
• Strong relationship building, consultative sales and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to gain client trust, retain and grow investment
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Team spirit and ability to collaborate well with many different stakeholders
• Entrepreneurial and self-starter
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
• Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
• Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
• Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
• Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.