Greenhouse Partners | Copywriter
This job post has expired
Who we are:
Greenhouse Partners is a full-service brand strategy, creative, marketing communications, and innovation firm focused on the growth of brands and people. At our core we are about a holistic approach to brands that allows us to be methodology-agnostic, creative problem solvers. Our unique culture model attracts diverse, dynamic thinkers and creators, working in an environment of collaboration, positivity and entrepreneurialism. We create ideas that matter for high profile, national and international clients as well as early stage growth companies and leading small to mid-size national brands.
We serve our clients through five core competencies:
• Greater Purpose and Culture: Includes vision, values, mission, culture development and evolution, HR strategy, and internal understanding and buy-in
• Research, Insights, and Brand Strategy: Includes all forms of research, actionable insights, brand positioning, annual planning, content strategy, brand personality, brand architecture and roles
• Core Creative: Includes concepts, campaigns, name, logo, tagline, and visual identity systems
• Stakeholder Experience: Includes advertising, content creation, social, video, digital, sales support, grassroots, retail environment, internal communications, thought leadership, events, and PR
• Innovation: Includes ideas, methodology, facilitation, products, services, and packaging
Who we want on our team:
A copywriter with 5-9 years of experience who wants to work across all aspects of the creative process—from concept creation through execution—across all mediums (digital, social, broadcast television, print, collateral, brand identity, etc.). You will be writing for clients of all kinds—from sports, cable and internet services, CPG, food and beverage, to financial, real estate, non-profit and education. Digital experience and expertise is a must.
You should be committed to:
• Exhibiting a high level of personal accountability in your work product and career growth of yourself and others
• Bringing energy, passion, and optimism to work every day
• Doing amazing work
The salary range is $60K-$80K, depending on experience.