Planet Propaganda | Project Manager
This job post has expired
Planet Propaganda, a creative agency based in Madison, Wisconsin, is seeking an organized yet flexible individual to help keep our projects and people on track. If you get called Type A, have a color coded closet or a tendency to order for the table, you are just the kind of person we are after.
The Project Manager role is responsible for all planning related to projects, including scoping, cost estimation, resourcing, scheduling, and delivery. From project kickoff through project close, the Project Manager owns key components of the project and works seamlessly with all other teams to provide efficient, on-time delivery to our clients. In a nutshell, you keep the wheels turning around here.
We are happy to have you working in Madison or remotely, and will surround you (virtually or otherwise) with a collaborative team of folks with the zing to match your zang. This is a full-time position.
- Be the central hub for communication between Account, Creative, Digital, Production, Strategy and Financial teams on assigned projects
- Generate and manage project foundational requirements such as timelines, scheduling, routing, and resourcing in collaboration with Account team and Creative Director
- Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Schedule meetings, document and distribute notes and action items
- Provide weekly updates to key stakeholders
- Attention to detail and participation in the proofing process on presentations
- Ability to listen and document feedback and a talent for gathering consensus on next steps
- Anticipate any potential risks throughout the project process and notify appropriate parties as to necessary changes in terms of resourcing, deliverables, or schedules in order to deliver the best possible outcome to our clients while maintaining a smooth workflow for our team
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement effective Project Management tools, as needed
- Identify process improvements needed and implement changes on an agency-wide basis (i.e. routing, quality control, resource allocation and management, file sharing, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a project management role working with a creative team or at an agency
- Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
- Gifted problem-solver and collaborator who sets high self-standards, but is willing to set ego aside to resolve conflicts within the team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills applied to engage, persuade, and motivate team members, as well as the ability to inspire collaboration
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to create and maintain documentation for projects using various tools and software
- Talent for listening and distilling information and the ability to communicate information with a variety of key stakeholders
- Experience with Project Management tools and proficiency with Google Workplace and flexibility to learn new platforms and approaches to improve organizational processes and overall success
- Experience with a variety of project types in a creative agency desired, including strategic, digital, TV/video/radio, and social campaigns as well as brand identity